I need to harvest one of these

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ryan02044, Nov 29, 2016.

1. So I really NEED (not WANT) to harvest one of these but im unsure which one. (I have 2 other plants that need to grow more)
    These are autoflowers that were estimated to be done in 6-8 weeks but it has now been 10 weeks and they are still growing
    #1: has bigger buds but more light hairs
    #2: Smaller buds but more orange/dark hairs

Number 1:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Number 2:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It's maturity is not determined by the color of the hairs. You need to see the trichomes to know which is more mature. The only way to do that is with some heavy magnification and most of us use the jewelers loupe. You can pick them up fairly inexpensively...think I paid $25 for mine. But other than a really good camera lens, I don't know any other way to see them as they're microscopic. TWW

3. So which one would you harvest just based on the pictures?
    Also, i only used water an molasses to feed them. Do i still need to flush them before harvest?
    Ive only been using molasses for the 3 previous waterings

4. IMO number 2 looks a little more frostier I would go with 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Such a tough call ! I've been in the same boat before and likely will face it again in about 30 days when I need to travel . My vote is #2! Oh and congrats ! Looks very very good !

6. I'm thinking the same about mine. Started a couple autos too early and now they're flowering, I'm wondering if I should harvest my mature plant so I can get the other two in the flowering tent... Anyway haha I'd go with plant #2 dude

Sent from my LGL33L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Uhm.. no. Receding dark hairs are a sign of maturity just as much as trich color. Both should be on target around the same time.

OP, deff number 2.

That way your big prize cola can reach maturity.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Door number 2