I need to get away

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, May 7, 2008.

1. I need to find a city, anywhere in the U.S. that always has mad quantity's of quality drugs at good prices, nice weather (usually dry, but a lil rain dont hurt, with temps ata constasnt 70ish degrees for most of the year). Preferably NOT in a ghetto, but somewhere with affordable housing and preferably cheaper gas than $4 a gallon!

I cant keep livin here, can't afford it.

2. SO come to Bak0, everything except the heat.

Its really fucking hot here in the summer.

3. Bakersfield? I'm pretty sure the weather and gas n shit there is the same as Fresno dogg. Plus, everytime I roll through there, I see at least 30 homeless people beggin for change on the side of the road.

4. you're asking for all that Smoken? good luck. :p It'd be easier to just change the way you live and adapt to your surroundings.

5. canada ho!!

6. My bad I was just trying to help a brother out.

:)

7. SO you want to move to someplace where the homeless don't exist?

8. I think it's a lil haqrder than jus savin some skrilla nd moving to canada. Dont you have to apply for citizenship and shit?

Yeah, I know I'm asking for a lot, but theres gotta be a cheaper place somewhere. Besides the gas prices and stand of living being so high, california has all of that shit. So I figure another state has to have similar shit, thats not SO expensive. Though I doubt gas will get much cheaper anywhere I go....

9. haha thanks man, and nah I just dont want to live somewhere where they walk the streets like a pack of zombies like in bakersfield :p

You got any pics of the hood you live in? So I have idea of how the area looks?

10. Haha, oh shit son, you live in the suburbs aye? I didnt even know they had that in Bakersfield :p About how much is rent on your crib?

Oh and do you have any Cannibus CLubs near you?

11. well there are, but there isn't any other place in America that has Cali's weather (thats not expensive as well). You might have to give up on that requirement. Either its going to be temperate, or it'll be warm all year but very dry or warm but very humid. If you can handle a little snow there are many great places to live that are much less expensive.

I'm sure you'll find something though if you look hard enough.

12. Bound to find something

13. The rent here is 1300/month.

No the DEA came to bak0 and shutdown one club and the other 6 just followed suit. I have to drive to SFV now when I need medicine.

14. Thats true. I HATE humidity, and I'd rather not have snow if possible. Since I want to trade in my 4runner for a Civic or some nice lil fast whip. Which wont work too well in the snow...

Hows the weather and everythign I asked for in oregon or washington? Anyone know?

15. Oh fuck, I remember reading that somewhere. SFV? San Francisco?

1300 a month!? DAMN! Who you livin wit? I've lived the hood life, never seen rent that high. Shits cheap in the ghetto.

16. I hear that it rains A LOT in Oregon and washington state.

17. San Fernando Valley.

I work from home doing remote computer work.

If you want to live on a golf course , the rent can climb as high as $5000/month, which still isn't shit compared to what you would spend for a house in LA thats the same square footage.

18. Ohh fuck, San Fernado, for fucking medicine. HAve you got any heat since the feds have your info that was on file??

Fuck the DEA.

Nice, nice, need a roommate? haha

19. No my info wasn't on file.

Honestly I am married with children, so that wouldn't work. Maybe in my bachelor days.