i need to buy some seeds but i need help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by JadesBored, Jan 27, 2012.

1. can someone who has bought seeds online from a seed bank or online company please tell me where i should go to buy seeds?

also if there was a site i could pay via paypal that would be the best option for me, thanks!

2. There are a number of good sed banks t order from but you may have a problem using PayPal as your form of payment.

3. Marijuana-seeds.nl, Attitude or maybe single seed centre. But none of these will take paypal payments as it is a very risky way of taking money for a seed bank.

4. so if i went down to safeway and bought a prepaid card i could easily buy the seeds online? are there any phone call checks or id things they go thru?

bascially im asking , how does the process work?

I look at the seed banks products and pick a seed i want to buy.
    next i put it in the cart and proceed to checkout
    i pay with the prepaid credit card and its a successful transaction

what goes on after that?
    do they need to phone verify or check your id ? or will they just ship it to you no problem, will there be anything i must do besides pay for it and submit the payment or whatever? because i tried to buy tobacco online a few weeks ago and they called me hella times and wanted me to scan my id for verification. is there anything like that or is it just like ordering , a book forsay?

thanks!!

5. Just like ordering something off Amazon just enter info type of payment to be used and select shipping.

It's not like tobacco, liquor or ammo you don't need a age ID verification.

6. If you want to use a credit card there are plenty out there that you can just buy from Wal-Mart or somewhere similar, charge it up and away you go. No calls, no checks thats it. BUT you must be aware that attitude, marijuana-seeds.nl and most other banks are based in the UK. That means the card you use has to be authorised for internet purchases and that it can be used for foreign purchases.

Peace

7. grasscity.com

Got my Barney's Farm from them

8. ^^this^^

buying seeds is just like buying anything else online.. you pick items, they go in your shopping cart, then you check out and use CC#

that simple.

Wharf

9. ahh the good ole "we dont like competition link"

they said it was cause of the Attitude folks spamming here at GC ..but a funny thing, it started to happen the same week GC started to sell seeds again ......( just not to the US )

10. Smell a shill?