I need some tips on out door growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cannabisCarl, Oct 1, 2006.

1. this is my first itme to the site My names carl whats up. I had a plant in my back yard growing to a nice size but then my house caught on fire and i didnt live there for a while and it died because i didn't get it any water to it but it grew fine when i did.i did'nt use any nutriets or any thing and it did great. but this year i want to goin main stream i want to make a little green house in my back yard or what ever i need to do , but i have no clue about nutrient and i have dont have much experience i no quite a bit but not enogh so i was wonder where i could go to learn more i just downloaded the highgrow game but ii am not learnin much from it but i just started so who nos. i think the game should show u how to start out on ur first plant then let u alone but im just gona trial and error lol thats a lot of writting but if u no of some legit site i could read or watch about out door growth and that shit uuuu rite em down.

Thanks CannabisCarl .:smoke: