I need some tips for Indoor growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Canaja, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Hello i have never grown the sticky before and i am looking for advise

help please

2. There is quite a bit you need to know to get started right, read the FAQs and Stickies. There are many good books on the subject, too.

3. yeah you gotta do a lot of reading. can't learn everything you need to know from a paragraph or two.

4. best advice i can give u. learn the basics, like whats proper pH range for ur medium (soil, coco, water etc), how to use a pH meter.
    learn what nutrients do what for the plant in all stages.
    how to spot deficiencies.
    etc...

and start ur grow, i started my first grow without any knowledge about cannabis, only that the finished product can get me high, and i never flowered them because i didnt know i needed to change the photo period.

i got better and grew in soil the first couple grows,

5. pick up some books! go to your local library! read about growing tomatoes (it's perfect climate and nute req are similar to bud.

6. To grow the sticky, read the stickies.

I couldn't resist :p

7. 1 - good soil is key. Buy foxfarm, or mix your own. If mixing your own, know what you are doing and not just shoving dirt and perlite together.
    *Soil is more forgiving than any other medium. If this is your first time growing anything, go soil.
    2 - indoors CO2 is limiting. Make sure you ventilate well to provide new CO2. If smell isnt a problem but money is, mix sugar, water, and yeast. If money is not a problem, buy some Co2 bags or build a tank.
    Get a good PH meter. If PH is off, it can retard uptake of nutrients.
    Never let soil 100% dry out, but don't water too often.
    Read up the rest; alot of it is trial and error and learning it that way. You can only get so much from words; you need experience.