Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some stoner Advice..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4x a Day, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Alright here's the situation, I'm dry right now I'd still consider myself a noob to the game but I try. I hit my buddy up to see if anything was floating around he responds " I can get an eighth of Cat Piss" for 75 or a zip for 425 ( update: I'm locate in Sioux Fals South Dakota so bud is about 60 an8 ,20 for 1) so 75 is a bit steep you see.
    So my questions are
    1. What the fuck isCat Piss is that worth paying Dank prices for?
    2)What does it look like I know I can just google it but I'd like a description
    3 how's your day or night

Ps. Sorry for any mistakes I can't see what I'm typing after a certain point thanks.

So my questions are

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

2. Sounds like he wants to make it worth his time with the upcharge. I never invest much in strain names cuz anyone can call it anything. So cant help ya there, dont pay for it without smelling it or seeing it & you'd be fine... if you wanna cough the money up

3. I tried cat piss before. Was a good sativa. Yes, you can safely say it is dank. It does have a nice smell and I do remember it being a little rougher on the throat compared to other sativas.

I wouldn't pay more than 55$ for an 1/8 but I have my rec so that may be different.

4. tell your friend the most you can pay is 60 for an eighth, even 60 is a ridiculous price. and at 60 an eighth most you should pay for an ounce is 400. but an ounce in all honesty should run you 300-340 at your prices and an eighth 55.

5. catpiss is a strain of good weed, but its just good weed that should be 60 and eighth, sounds like he's charging and you gotta make a choice, or talk him down. It probably looks great, cause its typically dank if grown right. My nights good thaanks :smoking:

6. I normally pay 50 and about 300 for an O but I'm a bit desperate aha so i think that'll be the deciding factor I guess, but ok so it's basically if I'm willing to or ok with getting jipped..

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

7. Be like "Yeah all my boys on GC say you are knocking me off w these prices"

8. [quote name='"4x a Day"']I normally pay 50 and about 300 for an O but I'm a bit desperate aha so i think that'll be the deciding factor I guess, but ok so it's basically if I'm willing to or ok with getting jipped..

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum[/quote]

I hate when it cuts off so you can't see what you're typing.. Fuck iPhones :p just playin I got the 5. But yeah like they said. Don't listen to any strain names until you've seen it, smelt it, and most importantly smoked it. And I would never pay more than $60 an eighth. I guarantee you he's getting it for about $40-$50 an eighth. And if he's not yes trying to be a middle man when he shouldn't be. I wouldn't pay more than $60 but if you're desperate and got the cash it's up to you

EDIT: what he said^^

9. Buy a dub save your money for when he's not trying to make $15 offa you

10. am i the only one who would feel weird going to smoke with a group of people, pulling out my bag like "yo man got some hella dank cat piss". Very unappealing name if someone offered me cat piss at 75/eighth id turn it down, even if it was really good. Bad marketing by the strain producer there.

11. Im pretty sure the reason they call it "Cat Piss" is because cat piss REEKS and with the marijuana strain, go figure.

12. Say "Hey drop the price back down to 55 and I'll buy from you again and buy you a burrito"

13. Don't get to caught up in strain names because people can call it whatever they want. Inspect the bud before you hand over the cash. If it looks like dank and smells like dank, then its dank.

My night is going quite well thanks for asking :smoke:

14. The guy isn't buying from a dealer. His buddy is going to pick up a 1/8th for 60 and sell it to him for $75.

But to the op make connects with the dealer. The more you buy from him the better the prices will get

15. Never knew cat piss was an actual strain but around here we call low dro cat piss

16. $60, okay, but $75... Tell him you'll do $65, but that's it. I can't believe this guy has the audacity to charge $75 for an eighth. That's ridiculous.

17. $75 is more than 20 a g.. with a dealers cut at 20 a g an eighth should be $55. I know you're friend is getting it for you, can't you just ask your friend for the dealers number? I wouldn't pay $75, but if you think its worth it then go for in