I Need Some Outdoor Gods To Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Viciousmonai, Jul 7, 2014.

1. I know there might a load of threads that have asked this before, so if needed to bump somewhere or send me a link to another thread on here would be ok:)
    I haven't really been on boards in forever, so cut me a break lol
    Ok so I'm completely new to outdoor growing! Legit I woke up and decided to use the seeds I had.
    So I decided to try out outdoor because I don't have enough cash for lights (yet).
    I read online on many, many forums for a few days and found out that if you wanted to use Soil, buy Kellogs patio plus.
    (But before I get into that, my seeds are germinated and their taproots are ready to be planted)
    So, I want to plant today... Is using kelllogs soil just fine for now?

or do I have to mix it ?

Thanks for the help in advance!

2. #2 snoopdog6502, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014

It will work fine, you can spice it up if you want.

Add some perlite, bone meal, blood meal, earthworm castings  and epson salts and you are good for a good long while.

I have had super good luck this year with kids 90-100 gallon swimming pools as planters, just started a second one.

View attachment 1495741

View attachment 1494119

View attachment 1489660

3. Where exactly do I buy those things and how much do they usually run?

4. #4 snoopdog6502, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014

Gardens stores, ranch and home supply type places. usuly $10-15 for a decent size bag for each item.

5. Sounds reasonable! Would i need all of those or just one would help?

If I had to pick one get the earthworm casting, a very good natural organic source of plant food. Impossible to use too much.

Perlite if you live where it rains a lot. I live in the desert so drainage is not needed as much here.

blood meal is nitrogen you can water it in later. same with the bonemeal, its a slow release phosphorus for flowering.

Epson salts or a calcium-magnesium,sulfur can help if you get light leaves and slow growth, can be added later if needed.

7. Thanks so much !
    I hope my plants come out as rad as yours !!

I wish you luck, plants will grow like crazy with some hot sun and cool water.

9. I live in California and its pretty sunny! So the babies will have enough of sun && water isnt a issue either!
    One more question though.
    At what age of the plant should I move them outside?

Day one. They can be acclimated to the heat and hot sun that way. You start indoors then you have to introduce them slowly into full sun.

11. Copy that!
    Thanks so much :)