I need some insight..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by o jee, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Ok so some background info....

I'm still finishing high school, and i blaze before school at home just about everyday, and i never bring anything drug related to school unless i am planning on smoking a joint. So yesterday I had to go early to make up a test. I finished it up, and i had a pre-rolled joint ready, so me and a buddy went outside and walked off of school grounds to his car and we blazed it up. I got back to school and went into my 1st period class like any other day. About half way through class my teacher leaves the room and comes back and hands me a pass to the office. I walk out, and my vice principal is right there, and he tells me to follow him to the office, so i do. I ask him what this is all about, and he says "why don't you take a seat" in a creepy Chris Hansen voice. The next thing i know, the school cop comes in.

So at this point i'm thinking, they saw me go smoke or something. My vice principle makes me follow his finger, and i do. He looks to the cop and laughs. They pull out an empty pill container in which my joint had been in before I smoked it (i put it in my locker afterwards) and he asks why i had it. I told him that it was for my meds, and they couldn't really prove me wrong since it was empty. Then, he smells my my hands, which reeked from the joint. He asks where i smoked, and i simply told him i didn't smoke. They tell me they know i did, and i should tell them where i was blah blah... but i do not tell them anything. They then search me, only to find a pencil, my phone, a lighter, and a can of grizzly mint. They then question me further, and tell me i am being suspended for 3 days on account that i was "under the influence of marijuana during school." I was totally unaware that they could suspend me for such a thing.

So fellow blades, has this happened to you ever? Can a school even suspend you for being high? I am pretty angry seeing as how I strive for good grades, and i just wanna get my shit done in school and graduate, but now i'm going to miss multiple final exams, and i will have to make them up and i know i will do shitty, seeing as how i cannot go back to school to grab my books and study. If you guys could help me out, and tell me if what the school did was wrong that would be great.

:smoking: