I need some help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kevieboy420, Jan 24, 2014.

1. I need some help figuring out whats up with my plants please?Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. alright my grow steup is a 24"x24"x64" grow tent with a diy dwc storage tote 4gal a 4"-195 cfm inline fan exhausting out my lights are 4-85w(actual)6500k cfls about 6" above my plants my grow medium is hydroton and I used starter plugs over rockwool water was distilled and phd to 5.75-6.0 temps 70-77f and humidity at 45-54% allowing fluxuation of temps at night reservoir temp 70f my intake is jerry rigged to my window fan pulling air from outside and a cool mist humidifier btw im also growing autoflowers. don't have a ppm meter yet do to the fact im on limited budget month to month(take into thought when offering advice

3. Can you offer us some pics, at least... can't give advice without seeing the girls? And, you may not have a ph/ppm meter, so you should get some strips rather than growing blindly.

4. Yep i got some pics. Got strips for ph and a ph meter no funds for calibration liquid getting a ppm meter soon.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. The girls.im worried about the one up front. The back one looked sickly in the start but seems to perked up. Sorry pic quality is badSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. I pulled this one she was fried.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. I used the strips for many years, and with the wild swings in domestic water ph, it can be a little disconcerting. With your set up, and the need for a more accurate method of ascertaining ph values, I wish you had went with soil until you learned more or had all your equipment in one big wad because your girls look beyond saving. Sorry Bud.

This is what I learned about strips over the years. Some say dip the strip and wait 10 seconds for the reading, some say wait 20 seconds, but I found the strips to be more accurate if you take your reading immediately, as soon as the strips is dipped. Try that for now. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Observe below:

http://boards.cannabis.com/attachments/plant-problems/281235d1325194867-brown-spots-some-twisted-leaves-some-tips-curled-down-phchart.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would have did soil but my dwc was a gift. Im getting calibration solution for it soon. Thats a bummerSent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Sorry, I don't like to deliver bummers.   :cry:  Do you think you could get the one out of the bucket into soil?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not until next fridaySent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Next friday will be to late. Bum a gallon of mix from someone. If you have credit, get a very small bag of soil, you might be able to save the one?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I can trySent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app