I need some help!

Discussion in 'General' started by jh0ppe, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Alright I just turned 18 and I am getting my first job soon as a host at a restaurant. It's at a sports bar. Now I have pretty much smoked everyday for the past year and a half(atleast 6 out of 7 days). I need some advice to how I can pass the pee test. Also do you think I could smoke in the bathroom with my MFLB, usually I'm pretty chill when I smoke and noone can notice.

2. If you're talking about smoking in your job's bathroom then don't risk it man. It's not worth it. Just do it when you get home . And as far as passing a piss test. Just go to a suana,exercise,drink water & cranberry juice. Those detox things don't work I think.

3. Talkin about mega clean/green clean and all that?

they work, but its not a true detox. It gives you a window of six hours where you piss clean.

but exercise, water and cranberry juice should do the trick! work in some fruits and veggies, stay away from fatty foods (pizza, nachos, hamburgers, etc.).

4. I also suggest not being a shitbag and toking on your own time.

5. That's probably a good idea. But can what if I don't have access to a sauna?

6. Just do something that makes you sweat.

7. Like exercising while wearing a hoodie. Just make sure to stay hydrated.

Also, I agree with the other that you should not blaze at your job. Sure you might be able to get away with it, but if you get caught you could get fired. Furthermore, your tolerance may lower due to the time at work that you can't blaze which means that when you do smoke you will need less weed to get high and you will also need to spend less money on weed.

8. make a "Sweat Suit"

take garbage bags and duct tape them shut around your body. go run a mile. you'll sweat more than you even knew possible.

9. Ok thanks all for suggestions

10. some one get this guy a pair of big boy pants

11. Yeah you better pass that damn drug test. Everyone took time and energy to make & put in suggestions.