Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some help please!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Socks80, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I have a close friend of mine who's coming home to visit for a few weeks, probably around 2 or 3, and over that course of time, since he hasn't smoked in a few years, we're trying to get all kinds of all sorts of fucked up, so, what we're trying to figure out, and what I'm trying to learn is:

How much weed would be needed to make a good chunk of golden hash, and how long does the process take for around 7gs of hash

How exactly to make honey oil

How much honey oil would be good to coat 2 blunts with

How to make Canibutter.

I know it's a good chunk of questions, but if people could please help me out, it would really make my birthday, and holiday festivities that much more enjoyable. Thank you all in advance for your knowledge droppin'

2. #2 Beefstew0830, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
    I don't know exactly how much bud you will need for that, but it really does depend on what quality bud you have. Headies give you more kief per gram versus dirt or mids. There are also numerous was of getting extra active ingredient from your plant matter.

One suggestion is to get a grinder, if you don't have one already (with the kief screen, duh). Over time you should pick up a good amount of kief which you can hot-knife into hash patties, etc. 7 grams though.... That's a lot of hash on short notice.

The second option if you have the money is to go get some bubble bags. Check out The Highest Quality Plant Essence Extractors in the World - BubbleBag.com for more information if you don't know what i'm talking about.

I found this in 2 seconds using the search feature on the forums.

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...pe-guide-cannabutter-step-step-pictorial.html

I don't know much about the honey oil. Sorry I can't help you there. Hope the rest helps (some).

3. Seriously... when someone asks one easy to answer question I'll help. But for this, search bar all the way.

Check the edibles and processing sections, there are tons of tutorials on everything you just asked. I know it doesn't seem like you're asking much, but why should we spend time searching and posting you links, and writing you details, when it would take the same effort on your part, if you just took the time to look yourself?

Good luck with your friend, and have fun :)