Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some help on what to choose?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trustoner202, Apr 8, 2010.

1. I have many connects but i need help on which one to choose:confused:
    I have 50 dollars
    connect 1- alright mids for 30 a quarter 55 for the half and is very trusted and fast
    connect 2- The best mids i have ever seen can def pass as low grade dank for 25 a quarter or 45 a half also has flame dank going for 30/60 but i get for 25/50 ... problem is he is dry and is waiting on his pickup i waited allday yesterday and today to pickup the half and he still hasnt reuped also very trusted usually hooks up fat
    connect 3- ma homeboy for a while got mids but only pushes ounces for 90 of descent mids also trusted and fast i could save up and get by saturday
    connect 4- very descent dank, also my homeboy, usually goes for 30/60 i get for 20/40 but would have to w8 till tommorow night

what do you think i really want connect 2 but not sure wen he will be good

Thanks
    Happy tokin

2. no such thing as good mids. mids is dirt. i would get the dank but if you like smoking dirt go ahead

3. Not true at all. There are good mids.

4. holy shit u talking bout quarters for 30 bucks and 50 dollar halves?? that's cheap as fuck

5. damn, 40-50 halfs. I wouldnt be deciding. one week get connect 1 another connect 2. thats a damn deal, lol.

6. dont waste your time on something that doesnt get you stoned... go for the danks

7. dude there are good mids that could be low dank if people didn't manhandle the buds, and man if you want irt look at the ground and some of the shit that first timers get that's dirt not mids