I need some help on my life.

Discussion in 'General' started by Whats it doing, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Ok guys, I'm high right now and just want to ask you guys a question on how I should live my life, I can skip college, use my college fund to go into a life of crime and possibly end up dead/ in jail, Or, I can start doing well in life, before going into college and use the skills I have learn't,(Computer programming mainly) and still smoke bud,(because I have ADHD/Slightly Bi-Polar and it helps) And live my life.
    I could go into crime because of connections, but the police have no records of me..yet so I can still get by, but the thing is were living in a recession and the only people I see still walking around with lots of that pocket change are people in crime, so what are your opinions guys?

2. [​IMG]

3. Only if it's the mafia cus that'd be badass, otherwise fuck college for now make some money with your skills than if you need to go to college.

4. dude

just by the way you worded that post i already know what your hearts telling you. you know going to college is a better option. You wouldnt have any reluctance with crime, you wouldnt have those second opinions if you didnt know better.

thousands of dudes join gangs every day and none of them post on grass city asking for others opinions, you want everyone to tell you to go to college and reassure you cause you know its the right choice

5. I've two years left of school then I go to college I have a yearof school till I have an interview aswell

6. [quote name='"AlexanderT"']dude

just by the way you worded that post i already know what your hearts telling you. you know going to college is a better option. You wouldnt have any reluctance with crime, you wouldnt have those second opinions if you didnt know better.

thousands of dudes join gangs every day and none of them post on grass city asking for others opinions, you want everyone to tell you to go to college and reassure you cause you know its the right choice[/quote]

if he has some money to start up he isnt going in as a kid with nothing to offer but a body and to take heat. those kids join gangs cuz they want some money.