I need Some Help on growing Mushrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by i_love_herb345, Jan 26, 2006.

1. ive became very interest in growing mushrooms here latly but have no idea how to do so. So if thers any one out ther that could give me a run threw on how to grow thes great plants i would love you for ever lol.

2. Step #1. Don't call them "plants"

3. lol sorry im completly dumb on the subject. im a pot smoker so im used to a plant. but ive been reading a little bit and i know i need a sporeprint where can i get this at with out buying mushrooms. and is ther any allternitive to a pressure cooker.

4. What is the name of this forum? Here's a hint. It has nothing to do with growing mushrooms. And your question certainly does not have anything to do with a marijuana growing journal. Try a different forum.

5. Believe Overgrow.com has a shroom section... perhaps you can check there.

6. i wasnt asking what fuckin forum it was i was asking how to grow mushrooms dick head i could care less what forum it is!!!! i just wanna grow shrooms man jeez

7. I wasn't trying to be a dick. I just think you will get a better response in a different forum. Try the general forum.

8. dude, go online to any site that has em available...they sell spore kits online all you do is pop the top, water and wait 2 weeks and you have some fresh cubensis

9. Yeah this should be in general forums...but anyways use Mushroommagic.com
    I use their aquarium kits! Works great and easy to use...biggest yield also.

10. yeah but i cant get any thing sent to my house. but i have found some one to buy them from any idea on how to get the prints or can you just grind up the caps?

11. NVM ive been reading up on a few sites and i know every thing i need to know to start growing. thanks for the help

12. Please do some research on the mycogen rearing in Kodaikkanal. I'm sure you got a decent internet connection and/or a library. I would tell u myself but I've only heard from 2nd hand sources and haven't done directly. So I don't wanna post speculations and guesses...