Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some education! What's the terminology that describes the growth patterns of these 2 buds?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 420A3, Nov 27, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

I Need some education! What, if any, is the terminology that describes the differences in each buds texture and growth patterns? I'd call the one on the left "a bunch of grapes" and the right is "tight and boney like a trout"

• Like Like x 1
  2. Interesting indeed. We’re making progress. And what do you see in these images 420A3?
    FD3C50EC-229A-4721-BDBD-FFA2A227259C.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. lol

The progression of all my X GFs nude paint sitting impressions..

As you can see they start at the top then go down the left column and finish on the right..

First
    week 1 week3
    week 2 week 4

• Like Like x 1
  4. I see large breasts!:icgreen:

5. first one to me is just bud, second one is dense bud. Anything more "grapey" looking id refer to as airy buds.

• Like Like x 1
  6. look up work from Ethan Russo... like article - beyond cannabis plants - Russo