I need some advice on a girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potking, Feb 16, 2012.

1. So there is this girl i like and i have a class with her. Anyway we are always flirting in class and what not so i asked her out to see a movie and she said yes. Well later in the day she said couldn't because she was busy. Well the next day I saw her and she was crying so i talked to her and she said she just got dumped. Idk what to do i like her but she is so confusing. Should i just go talk to her and see if she likes me? any advice would be nice.

2. I mean if you asked her out and she said yes then she's clearly interested in some way. I'd just tell her that you're interested in her but you don't want to push her into a relationship too soon after her other one just ended. Simply tell her that you're willing to wait a little while (if you are) and let her clear her head before you enter a relationship.

///M

3. This is part where you're supposed to be a comedian and make her laugh.

4. I tinge if she was flirting with you and agreed to go see a movie, whilst having a boyfriend, she's got the whore gene.

5. Ask her to come hangout to take her mind off things. Smoke her up if she is down for it. Don't make your move to quick. You know be comforting. Make sure she knows you relate to the situation she is in. But dont be a Debbie downer try to make a few PC jokes to keep things light.

Iv got a feeling one of two things will happen.

A. You will get the girl.
    B. She will get back with the guy that dumped her.

I think you've got a good shot man.

6. Don't be all up in her face and definately don't make any obvious moves because it makes you look like a sleaze. Top tip^ Making her laugh when she's upset will sky rocket your chances, as said above as well don't ask her out but instead be like "Yeah fuck him come sesh or whatever and forget about him. Like you'd have any trouble getting guys anyway ha" but just kidding around and you'll get if she's into you or not.

7. Sounds like she would be a pain in the ass type of girlfriend.

But by all means if u really like her- go for it ha

:hippie:

8. Capture her tears in a glass/crystal vial and then dribble them onto a piece of poop and eat it. She'll suck your dick afterwards. Believe it.