I Need Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bootbud, Oct 15, 2005.

1. I was recently ripped-off by AMSTERDAMMARIJUANASEEDS.COM.
    Has anyone out there bought from grasscity? Were you satisfied? Can I trust them?
    I thank you if you can help.

2. HIGH All, yes I tried them and had no problems and I was very satisfied...Sorry GC can't ship to the States.

3. my freind bought from them. And
    there a good and relible source for seeds
    if i was you i would buy from them!

-Burned Haze :smoke:

4. They can't send anything to the US because you're government is more afraid of marihuana then people from the middle east.

You need a private person in Holland who will send you the seeds.

I live in Holland, maybe I can help

check this site for the most finest female (100%) seeds.

Edit; removed link........ Terms & Conditions.....You further agree not to post any Material for any business or commercial purpose.

5. READ MY POST, AMSTERDAMMARIJUANASEEDS.COM says they send it one way, you get it with a fucking toy and a letter from US CUSTOMS. GOTO seedboutique.com
    I bought 100 dollars worth of bubba kush seeds and they sent me 10 free mexican sativa, and i recieved the package in like 4 days. they ship from the UK and it still makes it through customs...

amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com got me for 60 dollars.

6. hey i have to say, no thanks to that.

DUTCH ARE FOR THE DUTCH

I am 1/4 dutch, i know how we are buddy.

BUY SEEDS FROM UK

They care about helping Americans smuggle seeds into the United States of Bush.

This place, www.seedboutique.com sends them fast, and gives you an additional 10 "freebie" for your service! :)

7. Dutch are for the Dutch is the same category thinking as All Americans are fat, All Britons are drunks, etc.

I just offered to help and send some seeds, If you like them you will pay for my expenses If you don't like them you don't.

Don't give me that bullshit as Dutch are for the Dutch, we do thinks different, that's why I am on this forum. Maybe I can learn something I didn't know. I know you can learn something, if you are smart enough to see

8. My dear 1/4 dutch friend, If you go to this site of a so called UK shop you will recognize it (being 1/4 dutch) the picture is taken in the Toldwarsstraat in Amsterdam. You see, the Dutch are doing everything to help you grow you're weeds. Seedboutique.com is Nirvana seeds in Amsterdam So you buy your seeds from the Dutch.
    How is it possible that there are no seed distributors (or better cloon distibuters) in the USA. There is a lot of money to make in this business.

9. HIGH All, because it's illegal.

10. and growing weed isn't (strange country).

In Holland it is illegal to grow weed (they will not do anything if you have about 5 plants and don't cause any trouble but it stays illegal). They are chasing the Cocaine and XTC guys and sentence them up to 12 years, they are very bussy. It is illegal to grow clones but it is not illegal to sell seeds, lights and whatever you need to set up a growroom.