I need seeds :-(.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by P0keSm0t, Nov 17, 2006.

1. I went out and purchased all my stuff for the box and put it all together. Problem is...I HAVE NO SEEDS. I accidently put the ones that I had into the celefaine on my cig pack and I think I dropped it outside of Speedway...lol.

I know everyone is "discreet" on here...but if anyone knows where I can get seeds ASAP anywhere around the Chicago, IL area (Prefferably suburbs...I am in Wheeling)...Please message or reply to me.

And...I got this light:

http://www.altgarden.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=628

I got 2 cool white tubes for vegetative, and I will be buying the 2 tubes needed to help flowering when I actually need them. Will this be enough for 1-2 plants? I plan on going LST, so the T-5 should be enough...I hope.

Thanks.

ALeX.

2. I'll second Dr Chronic. I ordered two packs of Nirvana seeds and one pack of Mandela Hashberry. Received them in a week.

3. one more vote for the dr. got mine in a week.

4. also, i'm not knocking your light system but it says 2 24" t5 assy for $100. and 2000 lumens per bulb. but, you can get a 4' shop light fixture and buy warm and cool white bulbs for less than $20 and the cool white bulbs are 2600 lumens, the warms 3300 lumens. a little less light for a lot less $. if you spent $100 on 4' fixtures you'll have a shitload of light.... just my .02, i think t5's are very very overpriced.