I need more advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Oct 19, 2009.

1. This girl really capturing my heart. She is so perfect in every way. Last night we just talked. About our pasts like things that are bad that have happened. I really opened up to her and she opened up to me. I don't know how to tell her how I feel. She is chillin wit me later and I am freakin cuz I don't wanna fuck this up. I have been rejeccted so much in my life that I don't like to open up and give my heart out like that but I can't help it. This girl is so beautiful on the inside and out. I just wanna tell her that I wanna be with her. She is so much like me and understands. I love the fact I can tell her everything. I love being with her. How do I tell her how I feel without fuckin shit up like I always do. I always have felt like a fuck up and I need this. This girl gives me a life high that is so addictive.

2. well i kinda feel ur pain, but the thing is CONFIDENCEE is key. dont think your gunna fuck it up. and are u absolutely sure shes interested? (it sure sounds like it but u know girls)
    nothin is worse than thinking she likes u then u tell her and it dont go well setting ur self up for a future facepalm

3. Yea man. I am so scared I gonna fuck it up. I always seem to somehow. It's just this girl seems interested and she is sooooo fuckin chill. Like she is awsome to talk to. I told her about my anxiety disorder. I tell no one about that. I mean I tell the city but no one I know in person. It took alot for me to tell her that.

4. well heres also the key, dont give away too much too quickly, make her wanna get to know u more dont just give her 1,000s of peices of info within a week of meeting her.

5. just keep it goin man. things really sound like there moving along just fine. ^^ya dont tell her everything about yourself all at once. keep chillin with her and see where it leads, try not thinkin about a future and just think about her in the moment. then maybe ya wont be worrying about what may or may not happen. instead just think on what is happening

6. wow. everything you said is so sweet. I think you should tell her pretty much all the things you said in your post, like about her being beautiful inside and out, and you guys are alike and how you can tell her everything. because you sounded really sincere. If a guy told me stuff like that, and he really meant it, i know he would be a keeper haha. but you dont want to push it if you guys have just met and stuff. after maybe a month of knowing each other and hanging out by yourselves, i would i give it the go.

7. Ok update. Last night I decided instead of just me and her chillin I would have her invite a friend and I would invite a friend so we did. We smoked 2 blunts of some south florida dank and drove around. It seemed to be a good night. I feel like she is sorta diggin me. Like today she saw me and she approached me I didn't approach her. Then we started walkin around talkin while I was with my boys. Am I playing this right so far. I don't usually ask this much advice but this girl I need to make sure I play this right.

8. ^^^
    Sounds like your playing it right. Your not being creepy by always trying to talk to her at every moment but your not being to quiet which is good. Sounds like you might be scoring yourself a new girlfriend pretty soon!

9. Update. I set myself back a little bit. I found out that she didn't wanna hook anymore till she got to know me better. According to her then I fucked up a lil bit. I took 4 xanax bars and then I saw another guy walk into her room who I mistook for someone trying to get with her when he was just her friend. I then proceeded to bang on door and start yellin and it wasn't pretty so now she mad at me but I think I can get her not mad at me anymore. The xanax really made me go into a rage though.

10. And don't ever open up to her completely until you've been with her a while and know you guys have some true chemistry. Girls can be MAJOR bitches and say some of the most hurtful shit man especially about shit you let out.

Oh dude... well that's a wrap. I'm not saying give up, but... don't get your hopes up after that dude. Of course you should try just... dude

Damn benzos man... dude just what... that's not even fair.

11. sounds like everythings goin good pretty much but thats what them bars do...u get mad..real easy hah

12. Bars make me go crazy. Like fucking nuts. She is like "I hate when you and zach (my boy) take xanax. You guys become assholes" She knows how I get on bars. I don't get like violently mad but I have been known to freak out on bars.

13. I find drugs like those just amplify my emotions; if I'm sad I'm crying and if I'm happy I'm smiling and laughing... This is why I hate them. Best described as an emotional roller-coaster :eek:

Sounds a bit like a setback but best of luck, really. Hope she can understand that it was the benzos and that everything will work out...

14. She texted me last night and seems to have forgave me for flipping out. Damn those benzos fuck shit up. They make people to agressive. I am still really embarassed though. After the dude left her room I started yelling "did you have fun hooking up with him" like over and over again. I feel so dumb.