Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need legal advice/help!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Anonymous4256, Jul 21, 2017.

1. If he has a protective order already it means the system thinks some domestic dispute/violence happened and you getting high won't change what the cops think happened.

2. I don't need to go into all of my prison-lawyer credentials, but here's my take on this.

Pretty sure you mentioned being in the US. This applies only to the United States.

The dangerous part isn't you peeing in a cup to validate your testimony. They have crackheads take the stand in trials and never piss test them. Besides, this isn't a murder trial or something horrific where the defense hasn't many options besides discrediting witnesses. This has already been covered extensively by previous posters.

The thing that would worry me is the possibility of him trading false information about you for his freedom. Oftentimes, even with unrelated charges, police will offer deals to anyone with information that ends up in an arrest. Especially if the detainee is eager or proactive about the idea. You mentioned somewhere in a previous post that INS and the police "mysteriously" let him out. From what I gathered, nobody posted his bond and THE STATE DOES NOT BOND OUT ILLEGALS EVER. PERIOD. For less serious felonies, illegal immigrants are most frequently just deported regardless of country of origin. I've seen illegal immigrants do time for (I'm in Illinois) Class 1 and X felonies, then get deported after serving their sentence.

Let's examine the situation further. Let's say he cut this deal, they raid you and don't find much except for a bit of weed and some glass. Perhaps they would not find the "oz of coke" he told them you had in your house, but you can rack up a lot of counts for every individual piece you have. If you have a scale in your house, even a food scale, and some sandwich bags in your kitchen they can feasibly make the case that you were dealing. Got any expired meds laying around the house? That's a possible possession of a controlled substance sir. I can keep going and going about the potential charges if you live in an illegal state. They aren't going to waste all the money to raid a house and walk away with nothing to show for it. They will be eager to charge you with every little thing they can get away with.

What would I do?

Either get everything out of your house for about 3-6 months OR put everything in a small plastic bin and keep it in a tree in your backyard or in a hole in the ground.

Don't be surprised if you see some odd vehicles parked on your street for a little while.

Once again, don't sweat having to testify against him because you smoke. This will be a non-issue.