I NEED IDEAS

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Rosecrans, Nov 22, 2013.

1. So ive decided my next tattoo has to be an animal and I need some suggestions

2. Do not get a bent over monkey anywhere near your belly button.

3. I have a eagle that I really like

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Get a wolf wolves are badass

5. I got a tat of dopey from the seven dwarfs where my pain pump is, so I was thinking of a lay out from the seven dwarfs, they are a colorful bunch. What ever you come up with make dam sure it's what you want. It's for ever.

6. pufferfish

7. Black panther

8. Tribals! There unique and have different stylesSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. sloth, it represents those that are one with their own way, whatever way that is. Its the ultimate symbol of whatever floats your boat, im cool and accepting of whatever you do as long as it makes you happy.  I want to be like that tiger dude that had all the stuff done to him to make him more like his tribal, but im a pussy and wouldnt get tats, hair implanted all over me, and have to deal with finding a doctor who would cut off my legs at the knees, cut my arms off, then reattach the bottom part of my legs to my shoulders, then attach my arms to my leg extensions(so i have short legs and long arms like a sloth). I dont like most doctors....

10. Whatever you do, just make sure it's something that means something to you and not something just to have something. I've a wolf, a gryphon, and a raven, each of which has considerable meaning to me personally.
    If you can draw it or have it designed, all the better. You'll be happier with that than something off the flash board.

11. #11 Potlab, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Get a bear, nothing that lives in the forest is more bad ass. Pink Floyd's pigs on the wing, just came on, so I guess a flying pig would be good too.

12. What are your ideas for, you can't just say I need ideas, I only made it too the eighth grade so I need help. No I got you, your talking about tatts. This is how you do it. Your tatts should make a story about you and others in it. For example, I got Indian head dresses to represent my boys, zodiac sign represents my wife and a grim reaper reminding me of my past. I hope it helps. Just don't get something cool without a story because it's with you for the rest of your life.Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I would suggest you could tattoo any bird it would be more good.