I need hermie info!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by chemists, Jul 7, 2011.

1. How do you know if a plant is a hermie,i need details. I had a male that i cut down, i have another that resembles what the other had but to a much lesser degree. Both plants were the same size and started at the same time so if it is a male idk why it doesnt look more like it

any help will do!

2. It has both pistils and pollen sacks, it's very easy to recognize.

3. you got any pictures though? I honstely have no idea the little things that come out of the plant where the stem meets branches confuse me looking like pistlis

4. Im sure you could find some hermie pics on here, but i dont have any personally.
    Could you post some pics of the plant in question?
    Pistils look like little white hairs, pollen sacks look like... kind of like little grapes i guess.

5. Please tell me hes a she :( looks male dosnt it...

DSCF0499.jpg

DSCF0500.jpg

6. I'm on my phone or is post the link but look for my grow. I had to black domina herm on me. She had thick ass nuggets with small nut sucks hanging out

7. by the looks of the 1st picture it looks like a female. males have balls and they hang off and females have like a ball (calyxes)with hairs sticking out . but i really cant tell need a better picture. but how old is your plant, if its really yearly of showing their sex dont trip the balls wont open up and release pollen out the sack yet until it looks as it is opened up but it could happen any minute so chop em as soon you see balls