I need helping finding a tool online.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by whiteka6, May 17, 2010.

  1. percolated stemroller dude

  2. thisssssssssssss .
  3. I have always wanted one of these perc'd steamrollers but don't know where to get one.
  4. Ask GlassMansDoll, im sure some blower on Etsy would. Or try your LHS and get intouch with a Local Blower.
  5. I've seen them on ALT before, it was an $800 bugle (percolated steamroller) and hotknife combo. Very sick not worth that much though! Seriously, get a bong, or a god damn lazyboy is your that lazsy. Ps. We call a lie down bong a lazyboy. There is no point gettings this thing dirtier than necessary, why have so much glass before the water filtration!?

Share This Page