I Need Help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DeMelo69, Apr 5, 2002.

1. :confused: I have a wooden treasure chest.... i want to grow plants in it... I'm brand new at this and dont know much at all.... umm... LoL... anyone have any hints or pointers? Should i wrap inside the chest in aluminem foil? and how big of a light should i put inside it, and how much ventilation and all that... I'm sorry i really dont know too much about this at all. Any help will be very VERY! greatful. Thank you so much. :wave:

Feel free to IM me anytime on AIM: De Melo 69
    or E-mail me.

2. The dimensions of the chest would help anyone answer this alot easier. Normal sized chests aren't big enough to finish a grow, example, 2'wx2'hx3'long. This size is what i think of as a chest, approximately. This would be to small for plants to finish their growth cycle. post the size and any other conditions you feel relevent, and I'm sure someone will help you out. GL

3. The Box is 17 inches high, and 33 1/2 inches wide, Hope this helps everyone pictutre it better, I'm not lookin for a professional setup, Just enough to keep myself supplied. Thanx.

4. Its not going to be big enough. Try to find a deserted area and plant in the wild.

5. Yea...that's really just not enough space.....

[​IMG]