I NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'General' started by nix, Mar 11, 2001.

1. OK MY PROBLEM IS I LIVE WITH MY PARRENTS AND I HAVE 1 LITTLE PLANT THAT IS 3 DAYS OLD AND WHEN I PLANTED IT I WAS GOING TO SET IT ON MY DRESSER BEHIND MY STERIO (IN THE WINDOW) BUT AFTER IT SPROUTED I REALIZED THE LIGHT DOSENT COME IN THE WINDOW VERY WELLSO I WAS GOING TO PUT THE PLANT IN MY CLOSIE OR ATTIC SO MY PARRENTS DONT FIND IT BUT ALL I HAVE IS A REGULAR LIGHT AND A 18" BLACK LIGHT?
    ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I SHOULD DO? WILL THE BLACK LIGHT WORK IT IS A TUBE LIGHT OR WILL A REGULAR LIGHT WORK ?
    IF SO HOW MANY WATTS? HOW MUCH DOES A FLORESENT LIGHT CAUST? WHAT IF I DONT HAVE ENOGH MONEY? SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!

2. methinks you should have thought this through a little first. im not an experienced grower, but i dont think a black light is gonna work. if your so panicked just get rid of it, give it to someone who can grow it. to be honest, its not worth the stress for just one plant while living with your parents.

3. We have some pretty smart people in the growing section.

I'm going to move this thread to the Indoor growing section.

I have a feeling you'll get your answers there. Black lights won't work very well; you need to use a light that produces white light. About the only color that the plant doesn't need is green (that's why it reflects green, hence the plant's color).

Click here to go directly to this thread in the growing forum.

[ March 11, 2001: Message edited by: budburner ]