Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help :)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SMOKYSMOKY, Aug 26, 2008.

1. I scraped my pipe that had two years worth of resin built up in it. And believe me I have smoked alot of amazing weed in this pipe. So I'm sitting here looking at a solid ball of resin the size of a ping pong ball. I was wondering if there was a way I could make some kind of hash out of it or figure out some other way to put good use to the resin other than smoking it.

I will take knifers if I need to :)

2. cook it....mix it in with buds and nick....then smoke it........wont notice its res cept for the stains on ya fingures

wouldnt hash made with res be fucking rank. ?

3. I guess that wouldn't taste too good. Thanks for the tip:)

4. as resin is predominantly tar, you cant make any hash out of it. its is hashy as its gonna be. save it for a rainy day, when you got no mo' pot.

5. cook it then do wat this lad said....let it chiillllllll for a rainday wen cant get on and realy want a cone....

or jus sit down and smoke ur self fucking retarded

6. here's what you do...
    don't smoke it, google 'resin cough' or 'resin lung', and then be happy you didn't smoke that disgusting shit.
    :smoking:

7. If you scraped it from the bowl then you have what I like to call "finger hash". Toke and enjoy.

8. i've always heard it's not good to do that