Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FirstTimeIdiot, Jul 31, 2019.

1. So this sounds dumb. And I don’t want negative feedback please lol I’m in a bad place. So I smoked pot for the first time on Sunday...(three days ago). And I smoked...TWO WHOLE BOWLS! So now it’s Wednesday and I still feel slightly high. Like I’m forgetful, things are foggy and hazy, and when I look back I on things did yesterday it’s hazy. So I need to know how to get this out of my system fast. Keep in mind, I haven’t eaten much the day I did it, I haven’t eaten much since, and I’m really skinny (135lbs). I don’t know if this helps. But I need help lol. I want to be normal and not high again.

I get it into my head that I’ll never get better and I’ll be trapped like this forever. Which I know is bs, but I can’t help thinking it. So I could use some expert opinions. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  2. Damn I want some of what your smoking shit high for 3 days lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Your good though mayne don’t stress it it’s just weed smoke another blunt itll help

4. How old are you? Maybe you have another kind of fog. I have fibro fog.

5. apparently it was good shit. But I’m not like HIGH high. I’m just feeling some weird after affects

6. Lol I’m 19. It’s my first time. And I i smoked a metric shit ton. And apparently it was good stuff

7. Get some food and hydration in you.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Will do

• Like Like x 1
  9. lol alright
    It’s all downhill from here my friend

10. It’s just weird. I feel like everything I do isn’t really...real. Like I just showered and I’m clearly wet. But it doesn’t feel real lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Downhill?

12. Yep.
    I’m always chasing that best high with weed. I’m sick and get kick ass meds legitimately and it’s still not enough. I’m jealous of “light weights” so go low and slow if you can. I started smoking at 11 in 1977. Probably not the smartest thing I’ve ever done.

13. Lol I’m never touching it again lol. I’m just trying to get over this and go back to normal me

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Like I just wanted to try it. Obviously didn’t have a good time. Now I’m just trying to get it out of my system so I can go back to normal lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Like nothing I do feels real. Like when I touch my eyes when they feel like they’re tearing up I can feel that my fingers are wet. You know? And after much shower I didn’t feel wet when I was drying off

16. You need to go for a reality check my guy weed isn’t a hallucinogen

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Unless he’s become psychotic as can happen

18. No no that’s not the case. I’m not hallucinating lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. Did you get fibro fog from smoking pot?