I need help with ventilation

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FILTHYKR3W4EVER, Jan 16, 2013.

1. I am sort of a beginner at growing and I need some tips on ventilation.i m using my closet and it is 2x6x8 and right now I'm using 4 4ft 32 fluorescents on my five plants I have a couple fans going and the room stays between 75-80. But I jut bought a 400w metal halide setup with a basic wing reflector and im scared if i set it up it will fry my plants so I need to know how much ventilation I would need for the setup I have.if you have any knowledge or tips it would be very helpful.

2. Have a decent sized fan,or two blowing right at the bulb.May need to leave the door open if possible during the light cycle.

As much air circulation as possible.New fresh air even better.Your temps will prolly still go up.Really should always get the enclosed hood with a inline fan if possible.

GL

3. Thanks ya I was looking at those but they are expensive I was thinking of cutting a whole in the ceiling and putting in a fan but idk if that's enough to keep the temp down