Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help with this question!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kornforlifedude, Sep 15, 2012.

1. So I smoke daily about almost everyday but I always drink a ton of water and cranberry juice Alit! And I go to the gym just about everyday and sweat alot and I'm in very good shape but do you guys think for a person like me would be able to get rid of bud in my system fast ??

2. How big are you

3. nope gonna fail!

:rolleyes:

4. I'm 6'0 and weight 160

5. You'll be fine in like 12 days id bet

6. But if you're in a jam, get some qcarbo or some other detox stuff

7. Give 2-3 weeks to be safe

8. If you smoke daily the your THC level is gonna be pretty high regardless of the water and cran juice. Working out helps your fat cells release THC faster so keep doing plenty, especially running. Still, anything under 3 weeks would be taking a gamble. Anything under that and I'd get detox just to be safe. Better to know you're clean than hope you're clean if its something important.

9. Heres the real FACTS about getting weed out of your system:

Weed is fat solluable. That means that THC is stored in fat cells. If you are very lean and have a lower body fat %, its takes less time to get rid of of the THC (which is what urine tests look for) from your system than the average (approx 30 days). Obv, based on how much you smoke and how often will also determine how long it takes to get rid of the THC from your system. To decrease the time THC stays in your system, the only tried and true way is to do cardio, lower fat %, and basically sweat it out.

I recently had to do a similar thing for a drug test i had to take for a new job. I'm 5'10'' 170lbs with about 7% body fat. I smoked an average of about 1/8 a week, generally smoking as soon as I got off of work. I had about a 2 week notice for my drug test so i was worried I wouldn't be able to get rid of all the THC from my system in time (or the risk would be pretty high of a failed test - no pun intended). I ramped up my daily cardio considerably (about 1.5 hours a day) and even spent some time in my gym sauna to sweat as much as possible. With that routine, I ended up passing.

I have read/heard all the stories of people who drank cranberry juice for a few days or drinking some detox masking agent and passed their test, but I think that's taking a BIG risk - more than i'm willing to take. I do recommend also getting a drug testing kit (can get at any walmart/walgreens, etc) and testing yourself to be safe.

Hope that helps...good luck! Let me know if you have any more questions.