I need help with my soil

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Casto3, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Im looking for a soil recipe i lost my old recipe from when i use to grow a few years ago

2. Go to the search bar at the top of the "forums" page and search organic soil recipes. There are tons here I'm sure. TWW

3. Google subcools soil mix or the revs 2.1 master mix

The future is soil , not oil

4. Yeah but theres wayy too many idk what ones are good and what ones people just say are good because they made it

5. Those two are time tested and you can find dozens of grow journals using those two recipes . Once you get a feel for it you can start tweaking it to your own specs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If i cant find roots organic soil whats a good soil i can get in Canada as a base?

7. I have no idea to be honest , I kind of avoid bagged soil altogether , especially during summer because of all the critters like fungus gnats or aphids . It's better to be safe than sorry. Only thing I use as a base from the grow shop is Coco coir , the rest is compost/casting , recycled soil and perlite

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ok thanks though

9. #11 Moonnugs, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    ^that.
    Do you know anything about basic gardening? If you do it should be clear from reading those two recipes vs. Subcool/rev type stuff which makes more sense. Ive used both styles as i learned and ill save you some time. Listen to waktoo and scoobie, no till ftw.

• Like Like x 1