Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need help with hotboxing...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by insomniac2112, Aug 6, 2008.

1. ive hotboxed a couple of times ... but i do agree punkoo sayn there really isnt much if any THC left in the smoke ... either way all the smoke floatn around just goes stale so why would you want to smoke it anyways ... however it is fun once or twice

2. First off people saying that hotboxing doesn't get you any higher just aren't doing it right. What happens to a blunt or a joint between hits? Weed keeps burning and that smoke just floats around. Smoke a blunt in the car and keep the windows up the whole time, note how high you are right when the blunt is finished, then note how high you are after 20 minutes of clam baking... it's not even close, hotboxing gets you stupid.

Back to the original question, I cannot tell you how long the smell will stay using glass or anything like that, but if you smoke a blunt your car WILL smell for 3-6 days. Driving home with your windows open will do absolutely nothing. Trust me on this too dude I've hotboxed a shit load and I've tried windows open, AC blasting, Ozium, other sprays, even getting a car wash the very next day, and pretty much the shortest amount of time you can get the smell out completely is 3 days maybe 2 if you're in your car for hours and drive with the windows open.

You can believe me or not but if you want some advice from someone who's been there, if you have to share your car with your parents, don't hotbox, you wont get away with it.

3. ^
    you get "higher" because you're inhaling smoke rather than air for however long you sit there. but do whatever you think works...

4. Hotboxing is great. But only with blunts and j's. Cant hotbox with bowls

5. I'm sorry but did you not just prove my point exactly? That's like saying a joint gets you "high" because your taking hits of smoke rather than air. ummmm.... duh!

6. #26 hornyforthefunk, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
    definition of a car hotbox:riding with the windows up and smoking. screw ac. screw cracked windows. :hello::hello::smoking: and viola you have a hot boxed car. for the paranoid go windows down with an air freshener on the ride back.. oh and wear a seatbelt. I think thats all that needs to be said. word [​IMG]. lol

7. Roll down the windows, put the A/C on, drive around a bit... spray the upholstery with febreeze or something of the like, and put one of those tree shaped air fresheners in. Leave the windows open a little while. You'll be all set.

8. Just roll down your windows, and then drive around a lil before going home. It'll air out really quick, especialy on a higher speed road, like a highway.

9. i'll dumb it down for you.

your breathing in smoke rather than oxygen, and the "high" you feel is just you being dizzy from a lack of oxygen.

10. gotta love stoner-pseudo-science. i'll knock you off your high horse.

when you light a blunt, weed continues to burn between hits, that smoke circulates through the car. although most of the smoke in the car is recycled, after sitting in a car for about 20 more minutes the fresh smoke will make its way into your lungs, thus making you higher. when i sit in a car without smoking i have no problem with oxygen, so where does it go when i light something up? i didn't know smoke could eliminate oxygen in an enclosed space, thanks for the lesson doc!

11. i don't know about you guys, but when i hotbox anything i get significantly higher. i love watching all the smoke too.

12. Axe. Lots of it. Mix it with A/C and you are golden.

13. it's true. Just fuckin' hotbox, it's fun and gets you more fucked.

14. If you REALLY wanna kill it, turn the heat on and put air fresheners on the vents. Or just go windows down.