Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help!!! Plz read

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lost inMyHigh, Apr 7, 2011.

1. okay so if anybody reads this please reply I'm scared and need help . Okay so I'm a guy that smokes a lot and I smoke grade A shit I mean crystal sticky icky shit . Know what I mean?;) . Okay so my girlfriend doesn't smoke well she didn't and today I teached her how to smoke and I gave her some grand daddy mixed with sour diesel blunt she did half and so did I ... I got hella high and she seemed hella hella high but she kept saying she didn't feel shit she even got mad I had a 3 Hr high and she was to but said she wasn't? Can anyone explain please ill appreciate it

2. Just tell her to suck tha blunt like she sucks my dick. She should get super stoned doing that.

3. Just read that twice and still can't figure out what your problem is

4. Some people don't get high the first time...And some people, like myself, get insanely high their first time only to realize they can never get that high again.

5. Lots of peeps don't get high their first time smoking. . .

Try again some other day. . .

6. It's not that big of a problem. I've heard that people don't get high sometimes their first time. Thats probably it. Overtime she will learn how to inhale better and you'll be posting your stories with her :)

7. see the problem is you teached her, you were supposed to TEACH her how to smoke; rookie mistake. if you teach her right and its her first time she'll be mad super skunk hella hella uber duper high

8. #8 Lost inMyHigh, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Aaawww thanks :) I feel better now Thanks ;) . But I saw her acting high and she kept saying she wasn't and she looked serious when saying it :(

9. Haahahaha you teached her how?!?

10. I didn't get high my first time. Took 2-3 bong rips and a few hits off a blunt and I felt nothing. Second time I took 2 bong rips and felt a little buzz. Took a third monster hit and 10 minutes later I was rolling around on the floor laughing my ass off at absolutely nothing. Just get her to smoke again and if she doesn't get high by her 3rd or 4th time then she needs to learn how to inhale.

11. Its pretty obvious she didn't inhale right

12. ^ literally laughed out loud.

also, some people dont realize what a high should feel like. i didnt realize i was high when i first started until i hit a glass pipe. for some reason i dnt get as high with blunts. try different methods of smoking and she will be able to tell the difference between sober and blazed

EDIT: i meant purple haze's post

13. #13 Lost inMyHigh, Apr 7, 2011
    I don't get that dude i teached her to smoke how I do and I been smoking for years

14. I know why it didn't work...You probably aren't a good teacher since you can't even form sentences correctly

15. then you my friend are beyond saving, carry on your quest though the internet

16. [​IMG]

17. he's lost as fuck in his high, and he's not coming back

18. #18 Shpongle, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2011
    Does he look like a bitch?
    What? [BOOM!]
    DOES. HE. LOOK. LIKE. A BITCH?!

Incase someone doesn't know what this means:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6csp2fZt2E]YouTube - Pulp Fiction Breakfast Scene[/ame]

Skip to 3:50 for the good stuff

19. #19 Lost inMyHigh, Apr 7, 2011
    I get medical indoor cannabis and I can smoke for days and I bet I'm still be smarter than you . Get off my back fool you don't know shit about me

20. woah, woah, chill. nobodys calling you stupid. we just find something u said funny. and you are obviously extremely high, which led to his post. if your that blazed u should be relaxed. no need to start internet fights over who's smarter. it only makes the forum look more immature. :)