Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need Help Please.. Im Starting To Scare Myself Here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mikeygee22390, Apr 27, 2014.

1. #1 mikeygee22390, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    okay guys.. about 5 days ago i came down with a sickness, its' made me dizzy and also slimy stools. not liquid. now it seems every time i have a bowl/cone.. (okay guys heres where it gets weird) i dont really feel happy high and my i get ultimate confusion.. cant even think..bit of a brain zap.(it scares me) i think it has something to do with the sickness.. thing is though now its scared me and every time i try to have a cone it happens. i feel so confused and cant focus on what i was doing 5 minutes ago and even forget for a few seconds what i was doing then i remember..
    thats what scares me the most.
    i think it has something to do with my seratonin levels. because
    (this is serious) when i ejaculated from having sex i had to like close my eyes as my brain had a similar
    feeling, but not confusion more like i could feel something being released. (not long after toking)

im not on any other medications.. also i had blood tests today before tokin up and the nurse said my bloods fine and im well hydrated. but my mouth was dry. this was before i smoked weed today.

can someone please help me.. i hope its got to do with my stools/dizzyness

edit: New evidence from me researching shows that i could have a silent migraine.
    and that makes a lot more sense to me. it makes
    sense for the thirst, the confusion.. and fits every other symptom..
    what do you guys think ?

2. See a physician asap.

3. Well this is not a marijuana issue in the slightest.
    This is a health concern.
    Try a medical forum, or see a doctor.

4. Haha dude you're just super paranoid. Smoking does this to a lot of people, it can give people major panic attacks. Settle down, you're fine. Take a little time off from smoking to clear your head. Stay away from fatty/greasy foods and munchies too, just eat healthier. You probably have a little virus or something, there's a lot of crap going around now. I'm sick myself which can make you more paranoid when you smoke, it just turns you into a hypochondriac. Smoking weed isn't going to cause you any health issues. Whatever you have going on is probably just from a sickness. Drink plenty of water right when you wake up in the morn and every 2-3 hours a day have a little glass. Take a break from smoking, you'll be feeling fine in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

1. stop listening to propaganda that makes you believe pot is to blame for all things 'bad'...\t
    2. stop diagnosing yourself\t
    3. see a doctor

6. As far as the confusion - you're just high, man. For real take time off to clear your head, you'll be laughing at your paranoia. Your body is trying to recoup. You aren't dying lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I think you'll be okay, stop smoking for a week or so and see how things are. 

If they continue to be bad, go see a doctor.

8. #8 GratefulFred, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    As above, first step is to stop smoking. If it is making u feel worse this should be obvious. If ur still f'd up after that see a doc soon. Once ur better u can decide if u wanna smoke any more.

9. Don't smoke cones

10. Every time you have a cone it happens. Stop eating ice cream too fast, you're getting brain freeze.

11. dis modafuka gives the best advice