Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help identifying the quality of this weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whitey6, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Dear GC, I just bought 5 grams of weed. Now it looks really good, its covered in red hairs, and they are all standing up, not squished down,

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of a bud, sorry its hard to see, I took it with my cell phone, I have no other camera. Anyway, thats a red oak table its sitting on so it kind looks like it blends with the red hairs on the weed but it doesnt, I'm sure you can figure it out, anyway, the red hair patches are awesome, they feel almost like felt, or that stuff that they make Velcro out of, the soft side not the hard side. But the green parts are very leafy, I just smoked 2 joints and I'm not as high as I want to be. Did I get bad weed?

2. You honestly can't think we can tell you how good the weed is with that, can you? Or are you trolling?

3. With the quality of that picture, its hard to tell the quality of the weed, bu wouldn't you know best?

Combine Taste, Stone, Dryness , Smell, and average them out, and ta da!

4. can't even tell.

5. Goes down smooth, taste is almost non-existant, it's very dry. Smells ok, but the stone, err... I dunno. I did get stoned, but not fried like i normally do. Maybe it's just mids.

6. it dried out

7. For gods sake buy a camera.
    It sounds like some alright bud though.

8. Yeah with that pic I could barely tell it was bud. To judge how good your bud is I usually look for smell, how kiefy it is, the smell, how it was cured (how wet or dry it is) and how it is grown (outdoor, indoor, organic, hydro etc.). All of those are important factors when judging the dank.