i need help guys

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fuckthefuzz, Nov 26, 2008.

1. alright so for my english class we have to write a short story that is realistic and has an unexpected ending

i have a few ideas but they mostly suck hard ass

can any of you blades help me out by giving me ideas

ps: no one say just spark a bowl and get creative, ive run dry and dont get paid for a week (fucking christmas presents taking all my money)

2. How about a murder case where it turns out the killer is someone other than who is expected or something equally simple? no need to make it to too complex.

3. Junior year of high school i wrote this story about a schizophrenic fella (whos also the narrator) who smokes a J and then hears bill cosby whispering into his ear telling him to come back inside, then bill cosby starts yelling his name louder and louder until he's physically right there behind him, and thats when our tragic hero murders bill cosby by kicking him in the head until his cranium colapses upon itself.

Then our tragic hero comes to his senses and realizes he just murdered his sister, and ends up taking his own life by stabbing himself in the neck with a steak-knife.

Each person in my class had to read their story out loud, and i read mine in my hunter s thompson voice and WON THE CONTEST....i got a bag of candy for it:D

4. hahaha! i got a good chuckle out of that one. but for the OP's question, uhh is a whodunit story too cliche for your short story?

5. i know you don't want to hear it but you just have to get to work on it. when i write i just let myself relax and think/be creative.

but if you need a suggestion:

you could tell the story of an iraqi man who just lives his life in peace everyday. you know just tell his story, what he does from day to day, build some relationships, but the important thing is to never mention anything that would hint that he is an iraqi. don't mention the year, country, nothing.

then at the end you could have a bomb drop in his neighborhood, or maybe one of his family members gets injured or killed(by american troops, collateral damage of course) letting the reader know who this man really is.

hope it helps:)

6. kannabiskid, thats a great idea but the story cant be any longer than 3 pages and has to have perfect structure so that would be pretty much impossible for your idea, good idea though, i may use it in creative writting class that im taking in uni cause i REALLY like that idea

aha and tuscano that would be jokes, but i really need a good grade, made me laugh my fucking ass off though

7. Im glad you found it funny, but it was actually a gothic horror story, pretty graphic too. I know the premise of the story is funny but the naration was extremely serious. When i got done reading it there was like 15 seconds of silence with my whole class like :eek:

I got an A+, and like i said i won the contest.

Anyways, maybe you could do something where someone breaks into an apartment, main character kills them, and then realizes his roomate just forgot his key. heh?

8. i think im gonna do like a mix of superbad and american pie, like teenagers that try SO hard to get pussy that it just never works out

i know its not like a really hardcore, deep and moving subject, but it really is a story that writes itself and is very easy to structure