Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need help guys

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by roorfan05, Dec 8, 2012.

1. I just moved to a new town, and can't find any weed. I've been ripped off 3 times. Help?

2. What things do you do? Are you a student? Where do you work? Live in a city? Give some more Info so we can help better

3. How do you get ripped of 3 times, was it by like the same person?, did they give you some leaves, and you call them next time, like hey u must of given me your bag of leaves, instead of weed.. No biggy though.

As for finding weed, talk to people, make new friends and ask them, weed shouldnt be a big deal, if you know a guy for over a month just ask them. Secondly theres other way of gathering weed without street deals, with the interwebs, cant say anything other than that, if you truly want weed, you can do the research yourself, muhahahah muhaha.

Puff of smoke!
    [​IMG]

4. Take a course in a community college. It is easy to find a connection at almost every community college! Before you buy, find out what classes your connection is taking. You will know where to find them at "2:00 MWF".

5. Haha I know that certain "place" you're thinking about ;) I got you buddy oh I got youuuu

6. This
    /thread

7. [quote name='"Cannabis Cures"']

What things do you do? Are you a student? Where do you work? Live in a city? Give some more Info so we can help better[/quote]

I live in a relatively small country town. I work in an automotive paint shop. Don't really know anyone tho

8. Have a swisher, give it to a stoner-looking customer and say you found it in their car. Then ask if they want to roll a blunt right now.

9. Hit the gym, tone up, and then hit up three lowlifes for bud kick three sets of asses and pull some tail while ur at it