I Need Help From My Peeps Pleaseeee

Discussion in 'General' started by babiegirl, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Whatss up my fellow smokers. I got a BIG BIG problem, i know everybody reads so many of these but i really need you about a drug test i must take and just found out today when they called what a fucking suprise. Let me explain the stuation i went for this job then i find out due some crap not mine on my credit so i didnt get unless i fixed this problem, so i stoped smoking for a month in may then when i found this out i said shit ill smoke so went back to smoking on the 1st of june on and off not high grade shit either and on and off in july some times i wont smoke for 2-4 days just the weekend. SO here is the question do you think i can pass this test in 12days . they just called me today to tell im back in i never thought they would call that quick i thought maybe 2weeks. but they screwed me good since i thought somebody would call to at least tell me i am back in. for the past month now even smoking i take 500mg of niacin, started taking last week 315mg of green tea extract , i love cranberry so i drink at least a 1/2 gallon in a day or 2 and a gallon in 3-4 days, 5 cups of water a day , now i going to go back and start to play some hand ball starting tomorrow or ride my bike 2-4 miles a day. So what do u think? im 5'7 125 low body fat i think. im hungry all the time and if its 75 degrees out im still cold. Please help me this is going to be in a lab it is a urine test. and its for a pre-employment. Thanks guys i will miss :smoke: have one for me for now.

2. No smoke, and a ton of water, should help if you've got 12 days! And a detox drink before the test can't hurt either.

3. actually the water thing is a myth cause THC is not water soluible. Its stored in your fat cells so working out and burning fat would help.

Heres a link to a site with a pdf file written by an ex drug test lab employee. He goes thru all the popular detox drinks and stuff. He also list what will trigger a false positive along with allot of other great info.

www.how-to-pass-a-drug-test.org

4. hey big smoker thanks ,thank you both. So do you think i can pass if i dont smoke anymore today and for the next 12 days.

5. you'll be cool dont trip...i think water works to some level. crenberry juice should work better and thats REAL crenberry juice without sugar.

and damn girl ur 5'7 and only 125? you need bout 10 more pounds and you'll be straight!

6. You have a great system coming, keep doing what you're doing and more physical exercise, you'll be fine in 12 days my friend.

7. thank you guys your the best, my fellow stoners rule.oh no 10 pounds i feel 125 is a little much i want 120 but smoking aint going to let me do that. well lets see smoking or weight! smoking wins LOL

8. i dont know if its true but i heard that cranberry juice cleans your whole system

9. This is a great link! Sticky :D

(How do I + Rep?)

10. Right at the top of the person's post, it says the number of the post and it has 2 little icons. Click on the scale and a little box will pop up. You click "agree" or "disagree" and you can leave a comment if you want.

11. thank all of you for the info , today i couldnt play my handball or ride my bike but i will tomorrow i guess if no rain. but thank you