Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need help finding the ultamite munchie.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by slow_burner, Aug 19, 2009.

1. okay so heres the thing, every munchie i ever tried while high had some reason for me not liking it, or i just cant get it alot. im trying to find that perfect munchie, thats always there and always has a tast you like. as far as drinks go i prefer coka cola. but can you guys post munchie suggestions for me? im high like 24/7 lately, so ill have time to try alot of munchies.

-thanks

2. why not try your favorite food that you enjoy when sober?If u enjoy it sober youll probably be in love with it while high...that my logic anyway..

3. I don't know how many people would be able to help seeing as tastes differ from person to person.

But if you need some suggestions....

1. Ho-hos wrapped in fruit roll-ups (make before smoking lol)
    2. cheese melted on pepperoni.
    3. taco bell.

4. omg i hardcore geeked when i read that! that was funny, but ill have to try a mexican pizza

5. I'm not even high right now and that still looks amazing. :wave:

6. so do i just microwave peperoni, and cheese?

7. This will make you really fat if you always have them, but I suggest these things called Half Lune Moons.

The "bread" is like what a cupcake is made out of and then in between both sort of slices of it there is this really sweet cream, it's pretty awesome.

My ultimate munchie is a dempster's bagel with a good amount of cream cheese since I can have that whenever, but the half lune moon is much better (just bad for you)

8. It's all about variety for me. Chinese food, fast food, fried chicken, pizza, cheetos, ice cream sundaes, seafood, steak, mashed potatoes, chocolate chip pancakes, french toast, buffalo wings, cheesy bread, steak n cheese sandwiches, chicken broccoli alfredo, quesadillas, cheese its, hot pockets, mac n cheese, and toaster strudels.

I can't pick one thing thats always good, it all depends on what your in the mood for at the time, what you have for money to spend, and what you feel like making/ordering.

9. EVER HERE OF CHOCALATE BACON MMM!!!

I've carefully documented the procedure for making Chocolate Covered Bacon (CCB) to serve as record incase I was killed during the combining process.
    Disclaimer:
    If you are planning on following the outlined procedure listed below please proceed with EXTREME CAUTION. This documented procedure was performed in a controlled environment with all the necessary safety procedures.

Please note: That no animals were hurt in this process (none that I specifically hurt, but I suspect the company that harvested the bacon might have).

Getting Started
    You will need the following ingredients and necessary cookware:

Ingredients
    1 bag (12oz) of Semi-Sweet Chocolate morsels
    1 1lb of uncooked bacon
    Sprinkles (optional)
    Cookware
    Large skillet
    Double boiler | medium sauce pan and smaller sauce pan (simulate double boiler)
    Cooking tongs
    Cooling rack | cookie sheet
    Large plate and some paper towel (2 or 3 sheets)
    Big Spoon
    Procedure
    Remove Bacon from package (I suspect it is possible to cook it in the package, but this might make it difficult to cover it in chocolate)
    Heat large skillet on high.
    Add bacon strips to skillet.
    Turn bacon strips over as needed with tongs.
    Cook back until it's reduced to about ¼ of its original size and appears to be crispy. (Personally I believe that the bacon should be crispy; however if you prefer your chocolate covered bacon chewy opposed to crunchy then reduce cooking time by removing your bacon earlier)
    Remove bacon from skillet and place it on a paper towel lined plate. (This will absorb the excess fat and oil making this a low calorie healthy snack)
    While the bacon is cooling fill the double boiler or medium sauce pan with water and bring to a medium heat.
    Place double boiler top pan in double boiler bottom pan or put the small sauce pan in the medium sauce pan.
    Slowly add chocolate morsels into top pan and stir while morsels melt. Do this until all morels have been added. (Be sure to keep stirring to prevent the chocolate from burning.)
    Using your fingers or tongs carefully dip the bacon strips into the chocolate, if necessary use a spoon to spoon the melted chocolate over the bacon evenly coating it.
    Once coated lay strips on cooling rack or cookie sheet.
    (Optionally) Apply Sprinkles evenly on chocolate covered bacon while on cooling rack. It's important to apply while the chocolate is still warm. This will allow the sprinkles to better adhere to the chocolate.
    Place cooling rack with bacon into the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
    Carefully remove bacon strips from the cooling rack and place into a container or place the strips directly into your mouth.
    Bring container with strips to work, school, or religious event.

Moment of Truth
    At this point you are probably wondering if Chocolate Covered Bacon (CCB) tastes good or is utterly disgusting. Perhaps you are asking yourself “Why would anyone even consider this combination?” I suspect the person who suggested that orange juice might not just be for breakfast anymore was subjected to the same level of scrutiny. But it was exactly this type of forward thinking that tore down the walls and stereotypes about orange juice, and made it perfectly acceptable to consume anytime of the day.

10. Sounds dangerous while high... I see 101 ways that I could potentially kill my self doing this.... I just stick with some T bell. :smoking:

11. hit the nail on the head,every single one their is like my fav food.
    but how bout a baconator from wendys with a chocolate/vanilla frosty?:D

12. I love Jack in the box tacos. Or their taco nachos with hot sauce.

Or, if you want to try something sweet, get their cinnamon bites and dip them in their shake. :hello: sooooo good when you're baked

13. Flaming hot funyons.

14. dude you needa try nutella sandwhich...amazing

15. There is a gas station in the city that I go to college that sells this thing called a slinger. It is 2 biscuits topped with tater tots , chili, and nacho cheese. Its best enjoyed when under the influence of herb and alcohol. :smoking::wave:

16. My favourite munchies are Mrs. Fields' chocolate chip cookies. For drinks I like Nestea or ice cold pepsi.
    Also, pizza is amazing. Any kind of pizza. I've had just about everything at pizza pizza and it's all great lol

17. taco bell- chicken quesidilla and a cheesy potato bowl

the best.... and if u want ultamite munchie then get that with a large baja blast !!