I need help finding a mask!! HELP

Discussion in 'General' started by Zr-01stamg, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Ok i need a mask that i can wear preferably it be a face kinda like the one from darkness falls (google it) something like that because i have a robe and i'm going to find hands like the pic in my avatar. I've always wanted to put this suit together but i can't find any place online that sells a mask like i'm looking for.

I want ti to be like a porcelain kinda face but long and sad like your typical alien head lol. Anybody know what i mean here? any help is appreciated.

2. Well, google has a number of 'blank masks' that you can decorate, in a few different configurations. I have bought this one to decorate for mardi gras before.

You could buy an inexpensive one, and use papier mache to modify it, then paint it however you like it. [though I would use white paper instead of newspaper so it isnt funky colored under the paint]

3. i'm waiting until i have enough money to buy a realistic "humanoid" mask.

have you tried google? there's tons of online costume stores.

4. i've looked online but i'm lookin for somethin very specific so idk what to use as keywords? kinda like the one sonnen posted but more deformed/metallic.

5. #5 Judgement, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2011