I need help FAST!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cyXie, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Ok, So here is the deal, I have ONE grow box and It hold 3 DWC buckets that hold 1 plant each.... I started 3 plants from seed like 3 weeks ago and JUST got my clones today. so I transplanted my seeded plants into soil and figured I will go with clones cause 100% fem... My clones are a custom strain Shishkaberry x Jack hearer and my seeds are Norther lights x Heavy duty Fruity.

I had planned on putting my soiled plants on my balcony for the remainder of the time however my balcony does not get sun from 5:30pm till the morning...

What should I do to keep my soiled plants?

2. [quote name='cyXie']Ok, So here is the deal, I have ONE grow box and It hold 3 DWC buckets that hold 1 plant each.... I started 3 plants from seed like 3 weeks ago and JUST got my clones today. so I transplanted my seeded plants into soil and figured I will go with clones cause 100% fem... My clones are a custom strain Shishkaberry x Jack hearer and my seeds are Norther lights x Heavy duty Fruity.

I had planned on putting my soiled plants on my balcony for the remainder of the time however my balcony does not get sun from 5:30pm till the morning...

What should I do to keep my soiled plants?

Use Supplemental CFL lighting on the seeded plants to keep them in veg till the clones are harvested. A hassle to move them in and outside but it sounds like you are very vested in the Seeded grows