I need help fast!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by toker304, Dec 3, 2007.

1. I am plannin on growing on a closet shelf with about 3 to four feet to grow.Is that plenty of room for a AK 48??Another few questions is if I dont have a ventilation system what is the best way to rid of the smell, also wat kind of bulbs should i use to start out and flower with, and how bad does it run electricity up/?I am growing in a pot and gettin the seeds from dr.cronic..Answers are respected

2. You can induce flowering whenever so I think you will be alright. Do it when its 12"-16" tall and you will be alright. Can always tie it down to. How may plants do you wanna grow and what the square footage? Then you can decide on what kinda light setup you wanna get. As far as smell... carbon filter in my opinon. Just get a 400 watt HPS for veg and growth.. unless you have the cash and get a MH and a HPS... You can always get a conversion bulb if price is really not a prob. But, you dont want your heat to get above 85-90 at most. you want somewhere around 70-85.. That would be best. So you might have to vent the light atleast, but if you are going to get a HPS, might as well get a vented hood and get a fan to blow the heat outta your grow room. As far as electricity, 30-40 extra a month if that? Just guessing from what I have heard.. But when you are flowering, than you will only use 12 hours of light instead of 24, thats what I have mine set up on. you can always do an 18-6 lighting to reduce electricity though. :rolleyes:

3. Its a shelf and ill have about 4 feet in yheight to grow, in width i have around 1 and a half feet..Also wat type of potting soil should i use to grow this

4. So i am guessing just one or two plants max... Get a 150-250 watt HPS light and a couple cfl daylight.. Gotta make sure they are daylights for the blue spectrum. Mylar to line the sides w/ for reflectivity. Heat shouldnt really be a prob, just open it up every once in a while and you will be fine. I would run a fan in there to make the stems all nice and strong. :) Might wanna get a strand that does well in heat like durban poison. I just use the miricale grow seed starting soil, b/c i am going to use nut's anyways. Seems like they are growing pretty well with that. Any more q's just ask.. I will check up on this.