I need help DESPERATELY

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dank48, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Gypsyy, If I could have anything for Christmas it would be to have his disgusting ass in jail. Maybe I should start thinking of ways to set him up. HMMM

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I don't really have any advice or whatever, but i read your posts and i'd like to wish you the best of luck dank48, situation sounds shitty :/

3. Too bad you dont know some thugs to boot him out of the house.

4. Truly good grounds. I know it may seem like some huge leap.... its going to change your life... everything you know is going to be turned upside down.Don't take this next statement as offensive buuuut...You would be a fool to stay in your situation. Insanity is defined as living the same life day to day and expecting different results...If you want different results, you've got to live a different life.And a good start to changing your life... is kicking that piece of trash to the curb... sorry.I take kiddie diddling and woman beating very seriously... its pathetic to prey on the weak.Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. To Emma&Dave, I take no offense, your 100% right. I'm 48yrs old and I've had a very hard life, all my life. I'm sorry but I'm at a loss for words right now, I'm very upset. Now to dry the tears off phone. I'm not looking for sympathy, just people to talk to. This is the first time I really talked about this.

6. #26 tok1nwh1teb0y, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    @[member="dank48"] Stay strong. I know you can stay strong because of the shit you deal with on the regular. Sometimes in life good people can be tossed into a big hole and fall to deep before they know it just know once you hit the bottom all you can do is try to climb back up out that hole. so wipe those tears and get to climbing because only the strong make it back to the top and you my dear are a strong woman.
    Also read my sig... I thinks that quote is very true and inspirational.

7. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put that smiley face there. I wish everyone a merry Christmas. I won't be on here for a while.

8. Also thank you tokinwhiteboy, Have a great holiday.

9. You underestimate the power that your vagina wields. 

10. Your welcome I hope your holiday is great.... If you start to feel down just come back here for some inspiration ok.