<i need help>cardboard box micro grow first timer:)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mikealcoffey, Feb 1, 2011.

1. i need grass city fam to help me out im a newer member and just made a simple black light cardboard grow bow and need help on what to do next i germenated the seeds and are waitin for a sprout...... shuld i find a warmer heat sorce to get them to sprout or will the black light work by itself

well help me out ill b postin pictures very very very soon so please advice needed

2. Black lights don't work bro. I suggest reading the stickies.

3. well iv jus got that in there for now so it will keep it kinda warm in my box i plan on buying lights and perlight tonight any help on what i shuld get for nutrents or lighting because i thought about geting the wall led light that u jus push and they turn on jus for now till i can find a way better box and my seed havent even sprouted yet im waitin its been a good 4 days i germenated them for two or so untill they were cracked then planted in small pots but iv still got one germin in the papper towl i wana wait for a nice strong root before i put it in the ground so i kno i will at least yeald something thanks for the help i need more so keep it comeing pplill add you if u post any advice or thoughts

duces for now hopefully if i get more advice soon i can put up some pictures when i get all this figuredout all the seeds are is some really good bagseed but i dnt have money or thecard to get any other kind of seeds so thesewill have to work untill i can find somemore smoke

4. Pics are a great way to get some help because usually blades can spot something in your cab that shouldn't be there/needs to be there.

Honestly, I would trash the seeds you already have germinated and read up a bit. I suggest this link first: http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...s-guide-get-you-started-growing-cannabis.html

That skims the surface as far as what you need to grow.

If you can't grow with the really hot HID lighting like MH or HPS, I suggest CFL's. This guide is pretty good reading on how to grow with cfls: http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/122824-kamels-cfl-guide.html

Also, one of the most overlooked aspects of a grow is pH: http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/567829-ph-what-means-your-plants.html

I know it's a lot of info, so don't try to take it in all at once. Read a bit here, find a journal to follow that is kinda like what you're going for, and read a bit more. There's a lot of info on these boards just waiting for you to use, you just have to find it.

I started off with a similar thread asking if a little 2ft 15w flourescent light would work and I was told the same thing. After a couple years of reading, I'm quite proud of my buds now.

5. well i mean iv grown a few plants before but they were outside and i didnt let them mature and didnt harvest right thats when i found grasscity... and iv read a whold lot gut all that ph stuff and hydro stuff i dont have the money for i jus want sum decent plants to provide me with something to smoke on cause i really dont have that much to spend on mj anymore and it makes me sad and its kinda like a simple med for me to calm me down and keep me focesed amd makes me laugh and have a good time but yeaa and i kno i dont have everythingfor my box like i still need a few small fans i have a rotery fan a small plastic one but all it does it circulate the air but my seeds havent even sprouted yet and i plan on geting a digi themometer and ph test strips and some perlight if they sale it in walmart idk i might not find any but yeaa iv got the basics right now i jus needa get some complex stuff lol......
    but i shuld be posting pics soon and advice wuld be great uv allready help alot but jus thinkin i culd learn more from some ppl that kno alot more then i do but when i figure out how to post them i will.......