I need help. BIG TIME

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BigDaddyBlaze, Aug 30, 2008.

1. I have a huge problem. I have a plant growing and it is quite odd. At first it started to grow little hairs at the stem base, kinda like a female. But a week or two later it started to grow pods. Now its covered in them, I mean they are all over the place. I have included pics. They are not of my plant but do show what I am talking about. They stay on for a few days and then fall off. What do I do? Should I Let them grow, cut them off, just ditch the plant. If you know what to do plese tell me 'cause I sure as hell don't. Thanks and keep puffin' BLAZE:smoke::smoking::bongin:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. That first pic says it correctly in the upper right corner. Condi MALE those pods that keep forming and falling off are male balls.

Chop it down and throw it away. You'll also want to spray down everything with water that could possibly have some pollen blown onto it.

Otherwise you'll get seeds in your next grow. If that plant was a hermie you're going to get hermie seeds.

Better luck next time. :(