Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need HELP ASAP!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by White Buddha, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Been smoking everyday, 3 times a day, for about a month. I quit smoking yesterday. Drug test is on the day after tomorrow..My probation officer is a girl so she doesn't come in the bathroom, or even leave her office. Detox drinks and substitutions are not available options for me. [I have passed UAs before, 2 days after smoking dank, but I diluted the sample by drinking a ton of water. I also drank 2 Monster Energy drinks with multivitamin tablets to color my urine and took a couple Niacin, a few days before my drug test.] (After researching Online, I'm beginning to think Niacin didn't really help but who knows)

If you're going to flame or comment on how stupid I am for smoking, then DON'T WASTE YOUR FUCKING TIME and Get The Fuck Out, please. You don't know my situation and how MY probation officer works. (This is for those useless haters I see on most of these kind of threads..ticks me off when they ACT like they know your situation and all of its FACTS)

2. #2 KillerKush, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    *pack piss

Get a film canister(full of clean piss) and taped to your arm pit.

Make sure you have a thermometer and hand warmers to insure the sample is at body temperature.

Good luck man, not going to scold you on your decisions but try to use your head bud.

3. do what u did again, you will pass...i have done it too

4. Priorities son, priorities...

Good luck on your 2013 drug test passing goals.

5. You aware?

6. Yeah man priorities if you're on probation you should know better. But me saying that won't help any. So here's my advice. Drink TONS of water the day before and the day of to dilute the sample. Then get some B12 vitamins to make your urine yellow instead of clear. If it's a stick in a cup test, which most tests for probation are then this should suffice and you should be fine. It it's a lab test though, you're fucked.

7. Thanks for your input, I really do appreciate it. I've been thinking about drinking all night long and not sleeping and then binge drinking in the morning again until the UA. What do you think I should do?

And yes, thank god, it's a stick in a cup test.

8. the choices..

9. take clean piss put it in a Ziplock bag tape it to your thigh so it gets warm. when you go into the bathroom put the clean piss in the cup.

10. Good luck on your 2013 drug test passing goals.[​IMG]

11. My friends used some fake piss and warmed it up with a heating pad to whatever temp it needed to be. Just wear sliding shorts and put the stuff in the pouch.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixsXkrBV80A]Little Giants Intimidation.mov - YouTube[/ame]

13. Exercise like a madman!! heard that helps clear out the thc in your body :)

14. don't do this.

shortens the time cannabolites are in your body... by raising the rate at which they are expelled. AKA more cannabolites in urine for test day.

exercise works but only if you exercise hard in the weeks leading to the test and then binge eat the week of the test to make your body release less fat

15. Niacin does work. I use it to pass test when I smoked for 2 years.

16. Niacin does help work with lots of exercise and water but your best bet is to get clean piss from someone and sneak it into the bathroom. I manages to pass a lab drug test in about 1 and 1/2 weeks using niacin , exercising, and drinking a ton of water.

17. Just drink a lot of water to dilute it then take b12 so you're piss isn't clear. If its clear they might think something is up. B12 can be found in multivitamins just look on the back

18. Do they do a pat down? Never been tested before but from a noobists pov.. Why don't u just take someone else's piss in and stick that in the cup?

19. Thank you all for your advice!!!
    My drug test is tomorrow. I will attempt to dilute my urine today all the way thru the night and then again in the morning before the urinalysis. I will be taking multivitamins 2-3 hours before I go. How many should I take? For the last 2 days I've been working out very hard and today I'm going to bum out!!!

No, she has never pat me down before... I will post back here tomorrow to tell you all the results. I have confidence but at the same time, I'm nervous, very nervous.

20. I have a feeling your gonna be back with bad news lol