I need help asap!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WickedWest, Jun 4, 2012.

1. my five day old g13 plant is hunch over to the side and its turning brown.

2. Help!

Attached Files:

3. i have it in fox farm soil and two 20w bulbs and a neck fan

4. can anyone tell me whats wrong with it? I think its because of the fox farm soil it might have caused nut burn but is there any way to save my baby?

5. How often do you water it? Do you have drain holes? Is it covered with a dome? How close are the lights?

6. I water it once every 3 days and the lights are about
    an inch an a half away, it does have drain holes no dome

7. 1-1/2" is kinda close imo. Try putting a dome on it and space ur lights to about 4"s.

8. Well hopefully it works thanks for the advice man

9. BTW in the future dont use a clear container, roots dont fair well with light!

10. I havd a question about the bulbs. Im using two 20watt bulbs soft white 2700k is that enough for 1 plant?

11. [quote name='"WickedWest"']I havd a question about the bulbs. Im using two 20watt bulbs soft white 2700k is that enough for 1 plant?[/quote]

You want the 6500k range what ur using is for flowering. You will eventually need to bump it up and add some reflectors.

12. what about air flow? I only have on battery powered
    portable fan is that enough airflow or do I need more air flow?

13. You have the wrong spectrum. Go for 6500k for veg. And the wattage could be better.

14. It looks over watered and no light.

15. What would be \ta good light? I can never get the hang of the bulb info I juat went to walmart and boughy some bulbs. They are soft white or day light, and whats a good wattage of bulbs to use

16. Its, dead. pop another seed...

17. Is 1 75w 6500k cfl enough light for a single plant? I'm really bad at light measurements. Can some one give me a good idea of what light bulb I should buy?