i need help , and im new to buyying bongs .

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TR4FF1C, Jan 26, 2014.

1. okay i found this bong called sandblasted borosilicate glass bong from everyonedoes it and i found a adapter called 'turbocharger'bong adapter, i was wonder if it'll fit? and if this site had the same thing but cheaper? my budget is around 60 . ill upload a picture. thanks for the help guys and btw im new as well. 

Attached Files:

2. 9 bucks seem a lil steep dawg keep lookin

3. that "turbo charger is meant for non gong. ur bong ur ordering is glass on glass so no. anything 18mm or 19mm will fit in that bong

4. No way that'll work for gong, you'll need to get a GonG percolator (I prefer inline ) or a lil ashcatcher which is cheap.Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. no it wont fit. just get the 30 dollar bong, cant really go wrong for that price.

6. Would this bong they offer here its called Glass Ice Bong , is here each Catcher for it? Or is there any cheaper bong here that has an ice catcher. Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. No that adaptor looks like it's made for TURBO. I would just look for a percolator bongs around your budget and look into attachments later cause you can go pretty crazy with them.dOtDaG42

8. Are you in US or some other country? 

I would skip the attachments and spend as much as you can on the tube, IMO, it's more worthwhile.   Maybe a plain straight with a downstem and you can add a diffused downstem later when you have the funds available.

9. So I decided to get a bong they sell here its the glass ice bong is there ash catcher for it? Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app