I need help / advice bad, my life is on the line

Discussion in 'General' started by DrGr33nThumb215, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Oh p.s when u get into the car and grab ur duffels and run like crazy ur car is there. With ur things in it, ur registration, plate numbers.. Wait till night and sneak out to the car and get in as fast as you can start it and drive the fuck off and take a bunch of turns

2. yah it's a rental car as well do you think I would have a problem with them towing it? I have the keys and registration but no rental agreement i left it at home

3. You........NEED THE A TEAM. :eek:

4. #24 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Forming a team?

5. IDK bro cant help you there. Havent really towed anything b4. IDK but having a car towed... dont you have to at least show em its ur car some how? Not just like "the black caddy with rims on lot #2 section e. Bring it to me here on the other side of town." Theyll be like well is it yours?

6. I'm pretty sure if they smelled it, your car and all your possessions within would have already been seized and sold for police profit

I think you're fine, although I do understand why you're sketched out by this situation

7. home freeee time to get this cheese, I love my team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Keep in mind that if you get to the point where you need to show your Cali card, The law here specifically states that posession of a card is not probable cause to search etc. :devious:

9. Seriously? Nice. That's really good to know :p

10. if they are undercover and they think you have lbs. runinng up and grabbing duffle bags, then bookin it outta there looks suspicious as fuck. dont be stupid about it.

11. so are you in the clear?

12. If OP never posts back, I guess we know what happened.

13. what's up guys went and had it towed everything is good, flipped everything except for 2.5 of the whole one's and just got back from the bar straight wasted with some skanks and smoked a few blunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the advice I was tripppped the fuck out not gonnna lie I was shitting my pants thinking I was jolly well fucked