i need guidence!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ludwigdbasspro, Apr 26, 2006.

1. i went to the store today... and got miracle grow potting mix.... filled up a pot full of that and transplanted my baby plant.... it still only has 2 leafs and im hoping it makes it through the night and doesnt die? anyone got any advise for my second attempt?

i also have an over head flourocent light.... will that work and should i leave it for 24 hours a day till i start to get some growth?

2. hey man, that light should work for now, but if you're serious, you may wanna look into getting a bigger light. all i have to say is dont over water her, and have fun :bongin: peace

btw: put your finger in the soil to the knuckle, and if its bone dry, its time to water :)

3. water every 3 or 4 days five maybe and get sone goodlights home depot has 150 watt worklights for 15 dollars a pop get 4 and you should be okay for vegging as for flowering a 400 watt HPS is the way to go donr fotget you exhaust fan heres a goodlink for a Vortex blower and carbon filter combo www.mdhydro.com heres some cheap lights www.insidesun.com hope this helps:wave: