Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need feedback on a drug test I just took

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jcharles25, May 31, 2016.

1. Hey guys, I'm new here and basically signed up to see what your opinions are. I'm 20 y/o, about 5'9", 150 lbs., and pretty skinny. My metabolism is very fast and I've broken a sweat playing pick up basketball and what not a few times in the past month or so. I landed a dope internship about a month ago, and as of this past Wednesday, they needed me to take a drug screen. I just took the drug test today, and the results should be in tomorrow. Here's my timeline of smoking: to this day, I smoked about 13 days ago, so May 18th. Before that, the last time I blazed was on 4/20, and before that, about three weeks time went by before smoking on 4/20. So all in all, since about April 1st, I've smoked three times. I took 3 take home drug tests (FirstCheck to be exact), and passed them all. One sketchy thing was that the first one I took, I was very hydrated (meaning my piss was a light shade of yellow) and both the "Control" line and "Drug" line showed up dark red (meaning I passed). However, the second and third time, my piss was a bit darker, and the "Drug" line was visibly lighter than the "Control" line. Although this still means that I passed according to the FirstCheck instruction manual, it left me feeling uncomfortable. When I peed in the cup at the testing center, my urine was about halfway in between the color of my first test and second/third test. I'm praying to God that I pass this test because 1. My parents would be extremely unhappy and 2. My boss already called me asking why I delayed the drug screen (which was unintentional and not my fault, another long story but I'll spare your time). Can anyone relate to my situation? Thank you for taking the time to read. I would appreciate it if I didn't get any troll responses in this thread. Thanks again.

P.S. I may be able to provide pictures of my FirstCheck caps later to show you guys what I mean.

2. Always keep a drug test kit at home for this very reason

but the real concern is the speed

in which you allowed this organization

to rape your 'Human Rights'

good luck with this

3. Thanks, and yeah, there was really nothing I could do about when they imposed the drug screening on me.

4. Last time 'they' did that ..I said I was Johoves Witness guy

then they replied they didn't know JW, was in Russia

to that I screamed 'Human Right Abuse' phoned local tv station

bring in the shit ...lol

good luck